The transportation sector in India has seen exponential growth over time. Subsequently as a result, the commercial vehicle industry has grown with it. While some commercial vehicle OEMs witness fluctuating sales numbers, there are some players that are consistent contenders in the market. In this article, we list down the top best selling trucks in India for 2019.
- Mahindra Scorpio Getaway: The first in the list we have the all-new Mahindra Scorpio Getaway which was a competitor to Tata Xenon, the model that went down the market now. The variant is based on 120 bhp of the brand’s mHawk diesel engine. The features of Mahindra Scorpio SUV and the model Getaway are quite the same except for the rear loading area of the new model.
Mahindra Scorpio Getaway is the best model for travelling distances as it has a good pick up speed. It provides a mileage of 11 kmpl and has an engine up to 2179 cc. It also has 5 seats that is quite travel-friendly. This truck is priced at Rs. 9.24 Lakh.
- Mahindra Bolero Maxi truck: The best feature about the Mahindra Bolero Maxi truck is that it has a large cargo deck which is extremely convenient in transporting goods and products from place to place. The truck is infused with reinforced suspension system and a power steering.
This truck has three variants and they are – Mahindra Bolero Maxi Truck Plus Standard, Mahindra Bolero Maxi Truck Plus Power Steering and Mahindra Bolero Maxi Truck Plus CNG. They all are priced from Rs. 5.41 to Rs. 5.94 Lakh. For better versatility, this car is available in Cowl Body Chassis. This car works sufficiently well with both CNG Unit and 2.5-liter diesel.
- Mahindra Bolero Pikup: The name of this truck is set up in accordance with the utility of this truck. Mahindra Bolero Pikup is one of the best trucks out there in the market for daily pickup purposes. The vehicle is customizable which adds on to its benefits and it is that it can be used with vans, loaders, tankers and also a towing vehicle.
This truck has 6 variants and they are – Mahindra Bolero Pickup CBC, Mahindra Bolero Pickup 2WD, Mahindra Bolero Pickup FB, Mahindra Bolero Pickup 4WD, Mahindra Bolero Pickup FB PS MH and Mahindra Bolero Pickup FB CNG. They are priced at a range of Rs. 6.20 to Rs. 7.31 Lakh.
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross: The most premium pickup truck in India is the famous Isuzu D-Max V-Cross and the sale report of this variant is quite high in India today. It has three variants and they are namely – Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Standard, Isuzu D-Max V-Cross High(Z) and Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Z Prestige. All of these vehicles are ranged between Rs. 15.54 to Rs. 19.99 Lakh. The price set out for this one is quite high but it is definitely worth the money.
The features provided in the interiors of the car is extremely comfortable and user-friendly whereas, on the other hand, it is also very tough on off road. It is best used for private, commercial and motorsports usage. It has been rightly termed as ‘lifestyle pickup’ truck by customers.
- Mahindra Bolero Camper: Last but not the least, the Mahindra Bolero Camper is the variant of Bolero Pik-Up with a four-door in it. Be it for family or for commercial use, this vehicle serves the best of both worlds. The build, structure and design of this vehicle is quite premium and fascinating in terms of colour and graphics.
All the features included in this vehicle are quite decent and serve great to the customers. It has three variants and they are – Mahindra Bolero Camper 2WD, Mahindra Bolero Camper 4WD and Mahindra Bolero Camper Gold and all of them are priced between Rs. 6.83 to Rs. 7.54 Lakh.
To know all about commercial vehicles, visit BabaTrucks!